More Information About Pink Flowering Plants
We know you'll love our pink flowering plants...we pinky swear!
Pink has long been considered a very feminine color...the color of love, valentine's, and easter. Whether you prefer a mauve or rosy pink, a peachy pink, a light pink, or a saturated hot pink, we have the best pink flowers for you. Put a pink perennial in your garden today!
Here is a short list of the best pink flowering plants at Plant Delights Nursery.
- Agastache - Hummingbirds love it, Drought tolerant, and the leaves are fragrant too!
- Aster - These are usually blue, but the pink ones are fantastic!
- Chrysanthemum - We have pink mums that come back year after year, flowering in the fall.
- Brugmansia - Huge dangling flowers that are very fragrant.
- Buddleia - Attract butterflies like a magnet!
- Canna Lily - Tropical looking with large flowers
- Crinum Lily - We have the largest variety of Crinums anywhere. Large, pink, Amaryllis-like flowers
- Cyclamen - Dainty rock garden plants
- Cypripedium - The queen of the hardy orchids
- Dianthus - Many pink varieties. Trivia - the common name Pinks has nothing to do with the color, but refers to the frilled flower petals that look like they were cut with pinking shears.
- Habranthus - This rain lily has large pink flowers
Check out our many blog posts about pink flowering plants.