Tony & Anita’s 100% Top Quality Guarantee
All offerings are personally selected by Tony and our plants have been tested and trialed in our botanic garden. We provide a “Plant Care Guide” to help with the care, planting, and feeding of your new plants in every order. We also have expert staff available Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm ET to answer any plant care questions.
We guarantee that our plants will arrive healthy and in prime condition. Our plants are adequately rooted (unless dormant) and true to variety. Dormant plants will
emerge during their next growing season.
- If you feel the quality of the crown/root system is problematic, contact us within 7 days of delivery with a photo of the plants as they arrived. A broken stem or leaf will not affect the health of the plant.
- After 7 days a plant that may have been saved becomes a plant that is culturally out of our control and beyond the scope of our responsibility. However, chocolate does get some exceptions.
We are not responsible for losses caused by:
- Extreme and unseasonable weather conditions.
- Neglect to appropriately water, feed, prepare the soil, or site your plant.
- Death or damage from hungry animals, insects, or pets.
- Inappropriate climate zone (clearly indicated with every plant for sale)
However, our expert staff will gladly help troubleshoot any plant care or garden concerns.
Tony and Anita Avent, Proprietors