Salvia azurea 'Little Boy Blue'
Little Boy Blue Sage
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Salvia
Item #: 10547
Zones: 4a to 8b
Height: 48" tall
Origin: United States
We are thrilled to introduce another excellent Greg Grant introduction, a Texas selection of the widespread US native Salvia azurea. Salvia 'Little Boy Blue' forms an upright 4' tall clump of heavily branched stalks topped, starting for us in mid-August, with terminal floral clusters, each bearing dozens of pure azure blue flowers. Salvia azurea 'Little Boy Blue' stands up better than any other form of Salvia azurea we've grown.
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Dear Deer - We're Closed for Dinner
- The Top Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Perennial Salvia Plants - Ornamental Sages for the Garden
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- When Should I Plant My Plants?
- The Top 6 Coolest Blue Salvia for the Garden
- The Top 25 Butterfly Plants
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
- Hummingbirds in the Garden
Flower Color: Blue
Leaf Color: Green
Other: Cut Flower Plants , Deer Resistant Plants , Drought Tolerant Plants , Florida Native Plants , Georgia native plants , Groundcovers , Pollinator Plants , North American Native Plants , North Carolina Native Plants , Rabbit Resistant Plants , Texas Native Plants , Xeriscaping Plants , United States Native Plants