Salvia azurea 'Little Boy Blue'
Little Boy Blue Sage
Item #: 10547
Zones: 4a to 8b
Height: 48" tall
Origin: United States
Pot Size: 3.5" pot (24 fl. oz/0.7 L) ?
We are thrilled to introduce another excellent Greg Grant introduction, a Texas selection of the widespread US native Salvia azurea. Salvia 'Little Boy Blue' forms an upright 4' tall clump of heavily branched stalks topped, starting for us in mid-August, with terminal floral clusters, each bearing dozens of pure azure blue flowers. Salvia azurea 'Little Boy Blue' stands up better than any other form of Salvia azurea we've grown.
Articles About Salvia azurea 'Little Boy Blue'
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Dear Deer - We're Closed for Dinner
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- Cutting Through The Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Perennial Salvia Plants - Ornamental Sages for the Garden
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- When Should I Plant My Plants
- The Top 6 Coolest Blue Salvia for the Garden
- The Top 25 Butterfly Garden Plants
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden