Hosta 'Green Thumb'
T. Avent 17
Item #: 10522
Zones: 3a to 8b
Height: 2" tall
Culture: Part Sun to Light Shade
Pot Size: 3.5" pot (24 fl. oz/0.7 L) ?
In our effort to produce dwarf hostas with good vigor, we were delighted to introduce Hosta 'Green Thumb' in 2017. This miniature hosta matures at only 2" tall x 10" wide, but still multiplies well. Clumps of Hosta 'Green Thumb' are composed of 1.5" round dark green leaves...perfect for the rock garden. The next time you're asked if you have a green thumb, you can now reply, "Yes, I do!"
Articles About Hosta 'Green Thumb'
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- Gardening in the Shade
- Hosta Breeders and Other Strangers
- Hosta Hosta Hosta
- Hostas for Warm Climates
- Hostas - The Fragrant Kind
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Hosta Introductions and Breeding by Paul Aden
- Hosta Breeding Program at Plant Delights Nursery
- Soils and Garden Soil Preparation
- Hosta Myths - Tony's Top Ten
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
- The Myth of Hosta Originator's Stock