Echinacea purpurea 'Pica Bella'
Pica Bella Purple Coneflower
Item #: 16935
Zones: 4a to 9b
Height: 32" tall
Origin: United States Hybrid
To be alerted when this plant is back in stock, log in and add it to your wishlist. You will receive an email when it is available.
Echinacea purpurea ‘Pica Bella’ is a superb garden performer that has rated at the top of the heap in the prestigious Mt. Cuba Center trials (2007-2009 and 2018-2020). This amazingly compact, and exceptionally floriferous clonal selection of purple coneflower forms a dense 32" wide clump, topped, starting for us in mid-June with 32" tall stalks of 4" wide purple-petalled flowers. Echinacea purpurea ‘Pica Bella’ is a selected seedling of the seed strain Echinacea purpurea ‘Abenstem’.
- Echinacea Explosion - The Coneflower Chronicles
- The Top Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- If You Can't Stand the Heat, Get Out of the Garden
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Concerns about Pollinators
- Meatballs, Save Them for Spaghetti
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- The Top 25 Butterfly Plants
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
Leaf Color: Green
Other: Butterfly Attracting Plants , Edimentals , Cut Flower Plants , Deer Resistant Plants , Hummingbird Plants , Pollinator Plants , Medicinal Plants , North American Native Plants , North Carolina Native Plants , Ornamental Seed or Fruit , Plants that Attract Birds , Rabbit Resistant Plants , Salt Tolerant Seaside Plants , United States Native Plants