Canna indica 'Red Stripe'
Red Stripe Canna Lily
Item #: 3072
Zones: 7b to 10b
Height: 96" tall
Pot Size: 3 qt. (2.8 L) ?
(poss. aka: Canna indica 'Purpurea') The 8' tall thick stalks of Canna 'Red Stripe' are home to large (nearly 2' long) leaves of purple with a dramatically contrasting green pattern between the veins. Topping, but not distracting from, the great bold foliage are stalks of small, brilliant red flowers that attract hummingbirds...a can't-miss addition to the border!
Articles About Canna indica 'Red Stripe'
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Canna, Canna, Canna - Growing Canna Lilies in Your Garden
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- How do I overwinter my hardy tropical plants?
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Cutting Through The Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
Other Gardeners Loved These Great Plants Too
Thank you and happy gardening!