Canna x generalis 'Pacific Beauty'
Pacific Beauty Canna Lily
Item #: 3867
Zones: 7b to 10b
Height: 72" tall
(aka: Canna 'Semaphore') If you haven't noticed, we are lovers of the truly tacky and gaudy, and Canna 'Pacific Beauty' takes tackiness to a whole new level. You will love the luscious purple-grey foliage, but what will really shock you are the intense orange flowers that top the 6' tall clumps all summer...a hummingbird hot spot. Canna 'Pacific Beauty' flowers are not your typical orange but are more of a fluorescent pumpkin-orange...truly a WOW canna!
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Canna, Canna, Canna - Growing and Caring for Canna Lilies
- The Top Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- How Do I Overwinter My Hardy Tropical Plants?
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
- Add Some Color to Your Garden with Purple Leaf Plants
Flower Color: Orange/Peach
Leaf Color: Purple/Lavender
Container Role: Thrillers
Garden Themes: Cottage Garden Plants
Other: Bog Garden Plants , Butterfly Attracting Plants , Edimentals , Cut Flower Plants , Giant Plants , Hummingbird Plants , Pollinator Plants , Plants that Attract Birds , Rabbit Resistant Plants , Rain Garden Plants , Salt Tolerant Seaside Plants , Tropical Looking Plants , Colored Foliage , Patterned Foliage