Photo by JLBG taken at Juniper Level Botanic Gdn, NC
Canna x generalis 'Orange Punch'
Orange Punch Canna Lily
Item #: 4680
Zones: 7b to 10b
Height: 48" tall
"Amazing!", "I've never seen anything like it!" These are just two of the comments from visitors about this Kent Kelly hybrid. Canna 'Orange Punch' is a fast-multiplying dwarf canna, topped from spring until frost with intense, bright orange, yellow-throated flowers...a hummingbird delight. From its Canna iridiflora background, the flowers are held in long pendent racemes instead of the typical upright spikes. If you like bright gaudy colors, the unique Canna 'Orange Punch' will quickly become one of your favorites!
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Canna, Canna, Canna - Growing Canna Lilies in Your Garden
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- How Do I Overwinter My Hardy Tropical Plants?
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Cutting Through The Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
- Add Some Color to Your Garden with Purple Leaf Plants
Container Role: Thrillers
Garden Themes: Cottage Garden Plants
Other: Bog Garden Plants , Butterfly Attracting Plants , Edimentals , Cut Flower Plants , Giant Plants , Hummingbird Plants , Pollinator Plants , Ornamental Seed or Fruit , Plants that Attract Birds , Rabbit Resistant Plants , Rain Garden Plants , Salt Tolerant Seaside Plants , Tropical Looking Plants