P. Aden 1988
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Hosta
Write a review
| Ask a Question
Item #: 416
Zones: 3a to 9b
Height: 12" tall
Culture: Light Shade ?
Pot Size: 3.5" pot (24 fl. oz/0.7 L) ?
All gold sport of Citation; small to medium chartreuse gold mound, almost flat on the ground; near white flowers are held at 15'.
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- Gardening in the Shade
- Hosta Breeders and Other Strangers
- Hosta Hosta Hosta
- Hostas for Warm Climates
- Hostas - The Fragrant Kind
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Hosta Introductions and Breeding by Paul Aden
- Hosta Breeding Program at Plant Delights Nursery
- Soils and Garden Soil Preparation
- Hosta Myths - Tony's Top Ten
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
- The Myth of Hosta Originator's Stock