E. Lachman 89
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Hosta
Write a review
| Ask a Question
Item #: 1659
Zones: 3a to 9b
Height: 10" tall
Culture: Light Shade to Shade ?
Pot Size: 3 qt. (2.8 L) ?
This smaller grower from the Lachman's hybrids has always been one of my favorites. Each 30" wide clump is composed of thick, rounded, dark-green leaves with a picture perfect, wide golden border. In late summer, the perfectly formed clumps are topped with 15" scapes of light lavender flowers.
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- Gardening in the Shade
- Hosta Breeders and Other Strangers
- Hosta Hosta Hosta
- Hostas for Warm Climates
- Hostas - The Fragrant Kind
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Hosta Introductions and Breeding by Paul Aden
- Hosta Breeding Program at Plant Delights Nursery
- Soils and Garden Soil Preparation
- Hosta Myths - Tony's Top Ten
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden
- The Myth of Hosta Originator's Stock