Salvia jamensis 'La Tarda'
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Salvia
Write a review
| Ask a Question
Item #: 2199
Zones: 7b to 10b, guessing
Height: 24" tall
Culture: Sun to Part Sun ?
Pot Size: 3.5" pot (24 fl. oz/0.7 L) ?
This salvia hybrid from England's James Compton (S. greggii x S. microphylla) makes a 3' wide clump to 2' tall. From early spring thru early summer, and repeating again in the fall, the plant is covered with hundreds of peachy rose pink flowers...a nice subdued color for gardeners on Ritalin.
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Dear Deer - We're Closed for Dinner
- The Top 80 Hummingbird Attracting Plants for Your Garden
- Cutting Through The Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Perennial Salvia Plants - Ornamental Sages for the Garden
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- When Should I Plant My Plants
- The Top 6 Coolest Blue Salvia for the Garden
- The Top 25 Butterfly Garden Plants
- How to Build a Butterfly Garden