Salvia farinacea 'Victoria'
Mealy Cup Sage
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Salvia
Write a review
| Ask a Question
Item #: 498
Zones: 8a to 10b
Height: 18" tall
Origin: United States
One of the best half hardy perennials with dark blue flowers borne on compact plants all summer. Has been hardy for us for three years.
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Dear Deer - We're Closed for Dinner
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Perennial Salvia Plants - Ornamental Sages for the Garden
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- When Should I Plant My Plants?
- The Top 6 Coolest Blue Salvia for the Garden
- The Top 25 Butterfly Plants