Salvia azurea 'Grandiflora'
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Salvia
Item #: 1089
Zones: 4a to 10b
Height: 48" tall
Origin: United States
(aka: S. pitcheri) Upright salvia that needs staking or pruning, but is worth the effort for the wonderful sky blue flowers that begin in late summer and continue thru fall. S. azurea makes a great border plant, where, like a good drunk, it can lean on all of its friends.
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Dear Deer - We're Closed for Dinner
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Perennial Salvia Plants - Ornamental Sages for the Garden
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- When Should I Plant My Plants?
- The Top 6 Coolest Blue Salvia for the Garden
- The Top 25 Butterfly Plants