Echinacea purpurea 'Cygnet White'
White Cone Flower
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Echinacea
Item #: 2938
Zones: 3a to 8b
Height: 20" tall
Origin: United States
This is a new and outstanding dwarf, white flowered selection of the 1998 Perennial Plant of the Year. In midsummer, the small rosettes of foliage send up flowering stems that are topped with stunning white coneflowers... best when used in a mass planting or blended into a perennial border.
- Echinacea Explosion - The Coneflower Chronicles
- If You Can't Stand the Heat, Get Out of the Garden
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Concerns about Pollinators
- Meatballs, Save Them for Spaghetti
- Name that Plant - The Misuse of Trademarks in Horticulture
- The Top 25 Butterfly Plants