Glaucous Leaf Canna
This plant is not currently for sale. This is an archive page preserved for informational use.Shop Available Canna
Write a review
| Ask a Question
Item #: 1799
Zones: 7a to 10b, at least
Height: 72" tall
Origin: South America
Here is a canna for folks who don't like cannas...and for those that do! From the Bellevue Border guys Glenn and Charles, via Pam Harper's garden comes this species canna with glaucus grey green narrow leaves, that are topped all summer with lovely buttery yellow flowers...not as abrasive as some of the large flowered hybrids, but quite lovely. This vigorous spreader for the border may need to be contained in good soils...a nice problem!
- How to Build a Pitcher Plant Bog
- Canna, Canna, Canna - Growing and Caring for Canna Lilies
- How Do I Overwinter My Hardy Tropical Plants?
- Leaves that Light Up the Garden - Variegated Plants
- Cutting Through the Jungle - Native Plants Myths and Realities
- Add Some Color to Your Garden with Purple Leaf Plants